Board of Directors
Fall 2020 Therapy Sessions
MAKE A GIFT
COVID-19 Caregiver Survey
1. As you have gone through this extended period of
quarantine through the "Safe At Home" statewide
initiative, what has been the most significant challenge
that has affected you personally?
2. During this COVID-19 quarantine period, what has been
the most significant challenge that has affected your
loved one living with a TBI?
3. Do you feel like you have received an adequate amount
of communication from Alabama Head Injury Foundation
(AHIF) during this COVID-19 time?
4. Were you aware of the technology-based support group
sessions using Zoom that AHIF initiated over the last
several months during the COVID-19 pandemic?
5. Have you taken part in one or more of these technology-
based support group sessions?
6. If you HAVE NOT taken part in these sessions, what would
you say is the primary reason you did not participate?
Please choose all that apply
Lack of interest in on-line session format
Lack of reliable internet/Wifi to join
Lack of appropriate technology/device to join
If Other please describe:
7. If you HAVE attended one or more of these sessions, how
you describe the frequency of the meetings?
Not frequent enough
8. Please comment on how/if these sessions have been
helpful for you and your loved one during this time of
9. If the locations of our "in-person" support groups allow us
to meet again in late Summer or early Fall, how likely
are you to feel safe attending these meetings?
10. Are you interested in continuing with Zoom meetings
even after our "in-person" support groups return?
Is there any additional information you would like to provide, please feel free to do so below.
500 Chase Park South Suite 130 Hoover, AL 35244
Phone: (205) 823-3818 or 1-800-433-8002
Fax: (205) 823-4544
Improving the quality of life for survivors of traumatic brain injury and for their families